I have over 6 years of experience in digital advertising and e-commerce marketing design. I consistently complete projects in a timely manner and at the highest quality.
I am a Japanese native with a thorough understanding of designing for Japanese and asian markets.
I am a highly motivated and creatively minded person with a proven track record of delivering consitently at the highest levels.
Apr 2014 - Present
Visual/UI Designer For Amazon Media Group
- Creating visual mockups for a variety of presales, landing page designs and cross screen banners
- Assisting in beta testing/weblab for new products
- Supporting guideline localization and presentation templates
- Creating psd design templates and training decks for retail partners and 3P for optimization
Reviewing other designers creatives and helping raise the Amazon media group’s design bar.
Aug 2013 - Apr 2014
Contract Visual Designer For Amazon Media Group
- Contractor providing onshore design support for Amazon Japan with a focus in delivering advertising creative
- Coordinated projects and communicated requirements between Japan and US teams
- Troubleshooted issues and assisted with translations
- Worked on pre-sales UI mocks for custom landing pages and helped in localizing product guidelines
2011 - Aug 2013
Visual Designer For Amazon Creative Service/D1
- Worked on a variety of tasks such as design project management for seasonal x-site promotions
- Managed the localization of new categories and services for Amazon Japan including Amazon Software download, Amazon Game Trade-in, Amazon Student, Amazon Cloud player, Amazon Family (mom), and Amazon JP Facebook
- Hired and managed bilingual contract designers
- Created seasonal design style guides and guidelines for Holidays
2010 - 2011
Design Intern For Amazon Creative Service/D1
- Worked closely with senior visual designers and created a variety of banners for the Amazon site
- Responsible for several special projects including illustrations for the Rosetta Stone campaign and the Amazon gift card